Here you'll find some HGE code examples we provided for you to start developing easier.
- Tutorial 01 - Minimal HGE application
- Shows how to set up and run HGE engine. Except that does nothing :)
- Tutorial 02 - Input, sound and rendering
- Shows how to use input and sound routines, how to set up and render
quads. Creates a simple "game".
- Tutorial 03 - Using helper classes
- Shows how to use hgeSprite,
hgeFont and hgeParticleSystem helper
classes. Modifies the "game" from Tutorial 02.
- Tutorial 04 - Rendering to texture
- Shows how to use render targets. Further upgrades the "game" from
Tutorials 02 and 03.
- Tutorial 05 - Using distortion mesh
- Shows how to use hgeDistortionMesh helper class.
- Tutorial 06 - Creating menus
- An example of how to create highly interactive in-game menus using
hgeGUI and hgeGUIObject classes.
- Tutorial 07 - Thousand of Hares
- Shows HGE rendering power and usage of various blending modes and tinting.
- Tutorial 08 - The Big Calm
- Shows special effects usage and complex lighting simulation.