Starts playing a sound effect with additional parameters.
int volume = 100,
int pan = 0,
float pitch = 1.0,
bool loop = false
- Handle of a sound effect to be played.
- Optional effect volume from 0 to 100. Default is 100, meaning maximum volume.
- Optional effect panning from -100 to 100. Default is 0, meaning center panning.
- Optional effect pitch multiplier. Default is 1.0, meaning default pitch.
- Optional parameter. If true, the effect is looped until the audio channel is stopped manually. Default is false.
Returns the audio channel handle through which the effect is playing.
Use this handle with audio channel control functions.
Maximum four instances of a particular sample can be played at the same time.
If all four instances are already playing during a call to Effect_PlayEx,
the instance with the lowest volume is restarted with new parameters.
Import library: hge.lib