Starts playing a music.
int volume = 100,
int order = -1,
int row = -1
- Handle of a music to be played.
- If true, the music is looped until the audio channel is stopped manually.
If false the music is played once.
- Starting volume, 0..100. Optional.
- Starting order. -1 = use current. Optional.
- Starting row. -1 = use current. Optional.
Returns the audio channel handle through which the music is played.
Use this handle with audio channel control functions.
Only one instance of a music can be played at the same time.
If the music is already playing, it is restarted with default parameters.
Import library: hge.lib