Renders a line.
DWORD color = 0xFFFFFFFF,
float z = 0.5f
- Starting point X-coordinate.
- Starting point Y-coordinate.
- Ending point X-coordinate.
- Ending point Y-coordinate.
- Optional color value. Default is 0xFFFFFFFF.
- Optional Z-order. Default is 0.5f.
Gfx_RenderLine function must be called between the Gfx_BeginScene and
Gfx_RenderLine omits the last point of the line, so you can draw joint
lines without any additional coordinates adjustments.
The color parameter includes alpha value. See the
Hardware color format section for details.
If Z-buffer isn't used, the Z-order value is ignored.
For performance reasons Gfx_RenderLine accumulates consecutive lines
and then renders them with a single call to DirectX.
In most cases you will not see any difference and don't have to deal with this
batching at all. But to be sure and safe it is recommended to group your graphics
by primitive type and render as much lines as possible at once.
Import library: hge.lib