Starts sliding a channel volume, panning or pitch.
int pan = -101,
float pitch = -1
- Handle of an audio channel to affect.
- Time during which the slide should occur.
- The new volume value, 0..100. -1 = leave current. -2 = fade to 0 and stop the channel.
- The new panning value, -100..100. -101 = leave current. Optional.
- The new pitch multiplier, 1.0 is default pitch. -1.0 = leave current. Optional.
Using several calls to Channel_SlideTo you may start simultaneous slides
of different parameters with different timing.
Import library: hge.lib